Tuesday, May 12, 2009

 



Most definitely my favorite bar. First time I met my wife here I despised her. Then a few months later we fell in love here, then I proposed to her here, then I celebrated my marriage here. This is actually one of two Jack Quinns in the US. This one just happens to be in Colorado Springs, Downtown off of Tejon Street. You will find the nicest employee's ever here, and if Mike is still working the bar, ask for a guiness. It will take him five minutes to pour, just like it should. Get foam on lips and enjoy.

For eats, never pass up their Corn Beef & Cabbage. Best I've ever had. For lunch get the Reuben, trust me, Reubens are a big deal for bar hoppers, and their reubens are some of the best. Oh yeah, and ask for Courage. Its an ale they haven't carried for years, but it hasn't stopped me from asking for it everytime. Your sure to get a lengthy explanation about why they don't carry it if you ask.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: